Official 2021 Kentucky Derby Odds for the $2 Million race running on Saturday, May 1st, 2021 at Churchill Downs. Future odds are live for betting! Join today for the most Kentucky Derby betting options anywhere. Led by assistant trainer Jimmy Barnes, Justify calmly got off the van, ears perked, after a 1 1/2-hour flight from Louisville, Ky., for Saturday’s 143th running of the Preakness Stakes. What is the Post Time for the San Felipe Stakes? The San Felipe is the day’s sixth race with an approximate post time of 2:30 p.m. The San Felipe field, by post-position, with jockeys and trainers in parentheses: 2021 San Felipe Stakes Field. Life Is Good, (Mike Smith, Bob Baffert) Into Mischief—Beach Walk, by Distorted Humor. Proud Clarion was a huge upset when he won the 1967 Kentucky Derby at 30-1 odds. His final time was 2:00.60, the sixth fastest ever. A $2 winning bet placed on him paid $62.20 in 1967 dollars. He went on to finish third in the Preakness, but he didn't finish in the money in the Belmont Stakes. He was vanquished by his foe Damascus, who had. The 1983 Preakness Stakes was the 108th running of the $350,000 Grade 1 Preakness Stakes thoroughbred horse race. The race took place on May 21, 1983, and was televised in the United States on the ABC television network.
|The Preakness Stakes|
'The Middle Jewel of the Triple Crown'
'The Run for the Black-Eyed Susans'
|Location||Pimlico Race Course, |
|Date||May 19, 2012|
|Winning horse||I'll Have Another|
The 2012 Preakness Stakes was the 137th running of the Preakness Stakes thoroughbred horse race. The race took place on May 19, 2012, and was televised in the United States on the NBCtelevision network. The post time was 6:20 p.m. EDT (10:20 p.m.UTC).I'll Have Another won the second leg of the Triple Crown, narrowly defeating Bodemeister in a last-furlong push.
The Maryland Jockey Club report a record crowd of 121,309, the second highest attendance for American thoroughbred racing events in North America during 2012.
I'll Have Another became the 33rd horse to win the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes double.
Duhamel poker earnings. The 137th Preakness Payout Schedule
|Horse Name ||Win ||Place ||Show|
|9||I'll Have Another||US$8.40||$3.80||$2.80|
- $2 Exacta: (9–7) paid $18.60
- $2 Trifecta: (9–7–6) paid $70.80
- $1 Superfecta: (9–7–6–4) paid $424.30
The full chart
The post draw was televised on the Horse Racing TeleVision network (HRTV) on May 17, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.EDT.
Both the winner of the 2012 Kentucky Derby, I'll Have Another and the second placed horse Bodemeister entered the race. Also back from the Derby were fourth-place finisher Went the Day Well and fifth-place finisher Creative Cause, as well as Daddy Nose Best, who placed tenth, and Optimizer, who took 11th at the Derby.
Bodemeister was the 8/5 morning-line favorite and I'll Have Another was the 5/2 second choice.
Kent Desormeaux the original named rider of Tiger Walk was removed after failing a breathalyzer test in New York and replaced by Ramon Dominguez.
|Horse name||Jockey||Trainer||Owner||Morning Line |
|Post Time |
|1st||0||9||I'll Have Another||Mario Gutierrez||Doug O'Neill||J. Paul Reddam||5-2||3.20||$600,000|
|2nd||neck||7||Bodemeister||Mike E. Smith||Bob Baffert||Zayat Sables||8-5|
|3rd||9||6||Creative Cause||Joel Rosario||Mike Harrington||Mike & Tiffany Moreno||6-1||6.30||$110,000|
|4th||12||4||Zetterholm||Junior Alvarado||Richard E. Dutrow||Heinz Steinmann||20-1||20.50||$60,000|
|5th||151/4||2||Teeth of the Dog||Joe Bravo||Michael Matz||Winter Park Partners||15-1||15.50||$30,000|
|6th||151/2||10||Optimizer||Corey Nakatani||D. Wayne Lukas||Bluegrass Hall||30-1||23.30|
|7th||173/4||11||Cozzetti||Jose Lezcano||Dale Romans||Albaugh Stables||30-1||27.30|
|8th||25||1||Tiger Walk||Ramon Dominguez||Ignacio Correas IV||Sagamore Farm||30-1||23.40|
|9th||271/4||8||Daddy Nose Best||Julien Leparoux||Steven Asmussen||Bob & Cathy Zollars||12-1||11.10|
|10th||301/2||5||Went the Day Well||John R. Velazquez||H. Graham Motion||Team Valor||6-1||5.70|
|11th||341/4||3||Pretension||Javier Santiago||Christopher Grove||Kidwell Petite Stable||30-1||33.70|
- Winning Breeder: Harvey Clarke; (KY)
- Final Time – 1:55:94
- Track – Fast
- Attendance - 121,309
Preakness Stakes 2017 Odds Calculator
- ^'Preakness Stakes TV Schedule– Race Times'. Official Race website. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- ^'Preakness Stakes 2012'. Official Race website. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- ^2013 Preakness Stakes Media Guide; page 97.
- ^Rosenblatt, Richard (May 19, 2012). 'I'll Have Another wins Preakness, Triple try next'. The Associated Press. Yahoo. Retrieved May 19, 2012.
- ^Litke, Jim (May 19, 2012). 'Column: Baffert's silence could speak volumes'. KLFY. Retrieved May 19, 2012.
- ^ abcd'12th Race, Pimlico, May 19, 2012'. Equibase. May 19, 2012. Archived from the original(PDF) on February 24, 2013. Retrieved May 19, 2012.
- ^Sandritter, Mark (May 17, 2012). '2012 Preakness Post Positions: Draw Set For 6 P.M. On HRTV'. SB Nation. Retrieved May 19, 2012.
- ^ abAngst, Frank (May 16, 2012). 'I'll Have Another to start outside Bodemeister in Preakness'. The Thoroughbred Times. Retrieved May 19, 2012.
- ^'Jockey Kent Desormeaux loses Preakness ride after failing breathalyzer'. The Associated Press. The Toronto Star. May 19, 2012. Retrieved May 19, 2012.