Paddy Power are offering new and existing customers the chance to get a completely free £5 bet-builder bet on Liverpool vs Man Utd this weekend.
- Here at Paddy Power Games, we’ve got our finger on the pulse. Thanks to our team of gaming experts, we’re able to bring you the latest and greatest slots, card and table games and more. Our pledge to you is that we’ll always bring you new games when they hit the market. How We Find the Best New Games.
- Paddy Power Free Bets, Bonuses and Other Offers via Mirror Sites - Working bonus codes. Paddy Power is a generous operator, offering a small collection of bonuses, including a 10€ risk-free first bet for new clients. This way, you receive your winnings if your game plays out in your favour. If you lose, you receive your money back.
- Get the latest offer from Paddy Power™ Games: Offer available to new to Paddy Power customers only who register via Registration Code PGCTV1. Valid on any of our Daily Jackpots games which have a jackpot that must drop before 11pm every day! Once SMS verified, launch a game of your choice from the Daily Jackpots collection to claim your spins.
Bet on Birmingham v Luton with Paddy Power™. Markets available include Corners Over/Under 5.5, #WhatOddsPaddy - 80/1 + & #WhatOddsPaddy - 10/1 to 24/1.
CLAIM HERE. 18+ Only. Max one free bet per customer. Must have previously deposited by debit/credit card, Apple Pay or Cash Card to be eligible for the free bet. Not valid on in-play markets. T&Cs apply.
It’s Liverpool vs Manchester United in the Premier League this Sunday and we’re anticipating a thrilling clash between these two great rivals of English football – particularly given that they occupy the two top positions in the Premier League at the moment.
Paddy Power’s bet-builder feature allows you to combine different bets from different markets on the same game – fancy both teams to score, a specific team to win and a certain amount of cards and corners? Add it all up for your Paddy Power bet-builder this weekend!
You can get your hands on a free £5 bet-builder bet on the big match following these simple steps:
- Sign up for a new account of log-in to your existing account
- Visit the promotions hub to claim your free bet
- Get a £5 free bet-builder to use on Liverpool vs Manchester United
Terms and Conditions
Who can take part?
The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
How and when can I qualify?
- Applies to the first pre-match Bet Builder bet placed on Liverpool v Man Utd.
- Minimum legs are 2+ in a Bet Builder bet to qualify.
- Place a Bet Builder bet of up to £5 on the Liverpool v Man Utd Premier League match and if it loses get your money back as cash up to £5
- Promotion expires at 16:30 January 17th, 2021 when the match kicks off.
- Applies to bets placed from 5pm on 15/01/2021.
Paddy Power Woman
What can I win?
Money back as cash if your first Bet Builder bet on Liverpool v Man Utd loses on Sunday 17th January 2021.
Max cash back amount of up to £5 per customer.
When will I get my prize?
Refunds will be credited as cash instantly once the bet has settled.
What else do I need to know?
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
- Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify
Other boring but essential stuff:
Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
Paddy Power football rules apply.
The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
READ MORE ON THE PREMIER LEAGUE:
Premier League 2019/20 final top scorers list
Premier League predictions and tips
Live odds, fixtures and streaming
Paddy Power Add New Card Account
Bookmaker Paddy Power offer a wide range of options when it comes to processing withdrawals on their betting platform, with punters able to choose between debit and credit cards, bank transfers and e-wallets. Such banking options ensure that customers receive their winnings as quickly as possible, only adding to Paddy Power’s excellent reputation. For those looking for more information on withdrawals at Paddy Power, check out our detailed guide below.
Paddy Power Withdrawal Methods
After registering a new account at Paddy Power, customers are required to select at least one method of banking from the available list of options. It is recommended to use the same method for both depositing and withdrawing funds to and from your account, as this will help to ensure that transactions are processed as quickly as possible. For example, if you process a deposit using a credit card, it is recommended to use the same option for withdrawing any potential winnings. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most popular withdrawal options available to Paddy Power customers.
Paddy Power Withdrawal of Funds
- Method Cost, Time, Min. Withdrawal, Max. Withdrawal
- Credit Card, Free 2-3 Days, £10, £20,000
- Debit Card, Free 2-3 Days, £10, £20,000
- Neteller, Free 1-4 Hours, £10, £37,500
- Skrill, Free 1-4 Hours, £10, £25,000
- PayPal, Free 1-4 Hours, £10, £5,500
- Bank, Transfer Free 1-5 Days, £10, £100,000
Paddy Power Withdrawal: Credit & Debit Card
In order to process withdrawals using a credit or debit card, customers must simply log into their respective accounts, before entering the relevant details in the ‘Withdraw’ tab. Having confirmed your card details, enter the amount of cash that you would like to transfer to your account. Withdrawals using credit or debit cards generally take between 2-3 days, with no additional fee required. Doubleu casino on facebook play now.
Paddy Power Withdrawal: E-Wallets
Using e-wallets to withdraw funds from your Paddy Power account comes with a number of advantages, including speed and accessibility. Customers using this method are also not charged any additional fee, while transactions are processed within just a matter of hours. Having logged into your Paddy Power account, simply enter the amount in which you would like to withdraw, before confirming your e-wallet details and password. Having received your funds into your Neteller, Skrill or PayPal account, punters are free to use their cash as they wish.
Paddy Power Withdrawal: Other Methods
As well as the previously mentioned banking methods, Paddy Power customers are also able to process withdrawals via cash cards. Such cards are available to use for both depositing and withdrawing funds at any Paddy Power betting shop. All that is required is your cash card and identification number. Minimum withdrawals using this method currently sit at £10, while the limit is £1,000. Elsewhere, customers can also process withdrawals via bank wire, however this method does come with an enhanced waiting time.
Paddy Power Withdrawal: Terms & Conditions
Paddy Power Stock
Before any withdrawals can be made from your Paddy Power account, punters must ensure that they complete the verification process, which includes providing proof of age from the list provided by the bookmaker. Such methods include bank statements, drivers licence, passports and utility bills.
Paddy Power Add Card
Not every customer will be required to provide such documentation, however those failing to do so when prompted will potentially see their accounts being suspended or limited until the verification process is complete.