Casino games usually come with all different appeals and flavours based on the audiences they are intended for. Blackjack is one of those games and is equally popular in online casinos as it is in brick and motor casinos. This game carries some of the lowest house edge values. When the right strategies are used, the casino moves all advantage from the casino to the player. All these qualities only apply to a casino game is fair, honestly unpredictable and a game whose outcome is simply determined by chance. Clickhttp://www.za-online-casino.orgto read more
Online Blackjack Game
This now brings us to the question, can online Blackjack be trusted? Or can we even trust casinos that offer this game? Such is a very sensitive question to just ask off the bat, that’s why we found it worthwhile to take a close look at the matter. Keep reading this article to know if online casino Blackjack games are legit and their level of fairness as well. In this article, we will explore a number of avenues just to assure that the game is legit. Read more at http://www.bonzahome.net/
So, who inspects and certifies online casinos? Quite naturally, casinos will assure you that their games are perfectly safe. Jon jones vs reyes odds. However, in the absence of a third party to verify such claims, we would dismiss them in their totality. In order to operate fully, a casino needs to get licenses from international regulatory bodies. In the same regard, their products are checked for conformity to the highest standards of iGaming. In order to ensure that the Blackjack version or variant you are enjoying, be sure to play it at a licensed casino.
Casinos Do Audit Tests on Their Games
A member of the Bodog group family of online gambling operators, Bovada Casino has earned a generally stellar reputation among online gamblers. It also offers the rare exception of accepting players from.
Providing games that are fair can be achieved in two ways. Casinos themselves could conduct their own internal checks. Further, casinos could choose some outsider organizations to do the checks on their behalf. In order to assure players of fairness, an external testing agency such as eCogra does the job. Once the testers have done their job and confirmed its okay, they thus give the casino an authority fairness stamp. In such a case, you are not likely to run into an online Blackjack game scam.
With this in mind, it will simply be pretty difficult to have a scam version at a casino that is diligently licensed. It is, therefore, a very good idea to consider casino licensing as the most elementary step towards avoiding online casino fraud, and more so on the Blackjack game. Sometimes, just by looking at the game, you might never be able to tell if its scam or the legit version. Sticking to known and reputable casinos can save you this unending headache, considering dynamics involved online.
Theoretical RTP at Online Blackjack
One of the reasons why Blackjack is so popular is the high RTP associated with the game. Indeed, it remains one of the casino games that come with the highest RTP. This translates to the house having a very low winning chance. If you settle on an optimal strategy, the Return to Player could easily exceed 99%. You also may need to keep in mind that there is quite a large variety of Blackjack varieties. For the different versions, the rules are slightly tweaked for diversity.
Using the perfect strategy playing Blackjack could potentially improve your odds of winning in the long run. Theoretically, even if players loose, they still have a chance to recoup their investments and make more winning moves due to the tiny house edge. By use of the correct Maths and proper fund management, luck players can always make profits. The learning curve is however pretty stiff but learning the game is worth the effort. As long as you are playing on the legit version of the game, you can be sure that it is all very transparent.
Wrapping it Up
- To locate a trustworthy online blackjack site, use the pointers mentioned above. Always choose sites that are using reliable software and have an accreditation and make sure the site is licensed and regulated. One of the recommended sites for those looking or online blackjack is 888 Casino, one of the top Blackjack.
- Live dealer blackjack is nowadays one of the most popular online casino games. It has the same feel and look of the real blackjack found in land-based casinos, but it’s played through a live stream with a professional dealer sitting in front of the camera. There are literally hundreds of different websites on which you can enjoy live dealer blackjack.
Blackjack is everyone's favourite for a number of reasons. Firstly, the house edge it gives the player, making it easy for them to beat the house. It is also loved due to the fact that it comes with a high RTP, making players till have an advantage over the house. In regards to Blackjack and its legitimacy, the game is fully legitimate. The only concern that would rise is players playing at unlicensed casinos. At such entities, they are likely to land into the hands of scammers and scam Blackjack.
When it comes to online gambling, few games surpass blackjack in popularity. This is largely due to the land-based success of the card game, with casinos all over the globe offering players a chance to strike it rich at the 21 table.
Online Gambling Blackjack
For those who are new to the world of Internet gaming, this guide is meant to help familiarize you with the ins and outs of playing blackjack online and what the best blackjack sites are. In addition to discussing the basic rules of the game (which you’re probably already familiar with), we’ll also take a look at the most common variants and spin-offs. To wrap things up, I’ll even pass along some of my tips for winning on a consistent basis.
I make no guarantees that this article is going to help transform you into a winning blackjack player or that you will win at every blackjack site you sign-up for. However, by reading up on the basics of 21 and committing yourself to hours of study and practice hands, you’ll put yourself in the best position to succeed. When it comes to games of chance, that’s about the best you can ask for.
|Rank||DE Gambling Site||Sign Up Bonus||Get Started|
|#1||Betway Casino||100% up to €250|
|#2||Europa Casino||200% up to €500|
|#3||Jackpot City Casino||100% up to €400|
|#4||Spinia||100% up to €250|
|#5||Spin Casino||100% up to €400|
How to Play Online Blackjack
Just like in the land-based version, Internet blackjack is played with a deck of 52 cards. Aces are worth one or 11 points (player’s choice), while face cards (jack, queen, king) are worth 10 points. All other cards are worth their printed value. The objective of the game is to obtain a higher score than the dealer without exceeding a total of 21.
After making an initial wager, the player receives two cards. The dealer also receives a pair of cards, with the second one being dealt facing down (the “hole card”). If either the dealer or player gets a natural blackjack with their first two cards, then the hand is over. Otherwise, the game continues.
Once the player has examined their cards, they must choose what action to take next. Their options include the following:
Is Online Blackjack Legit
- Hit – The player receives another card from the dealer. If the value of the player’s hand becomes greater than 21, then it results in a “bust” and an automatic loss of the wager.
- Stand – The player decides to receive no additional cards, thus ending his turn.
- Double Down – The player doubles their wager and receives just one additional card.
- Split – If the player’s two cards are of the same value, they may split those cards in order to form two hands. An additional card is dealt to each hand, and the gambler can then continue playing their two hands as normal.
- Surrender – The player has the option of giving up on the hand and losing half their initial wager.
If the player stands with a total of 21 or less, then the dealer has a turn to complete their hand. Dealers do not surrender, split, or double down, and they’re usually required to stand once they achieve a total of 17 or higher.
If the dealer busts, then the player wins. If neither the player nor dealer has busted, the higher hand wins. Blackjack pays 3:2 odds, while a regular win for the player pays even money.
Popular Internet Blackjack Variants
Most land-based casinos only provide traditional blackjack, but online blackjack sites aren’t limited in terms of floor space and can therefore include a number of variants. The following are some of the most popular options:
- Five-Hand Blackjack – Allows the player to manage up to five hands at the same time.
- Progressive Blackjack – This variant allows for several side wagers to be made. If you guess correctly, you might find yourself walking away with a progressive jackpot.
- Single Deck Blackjack – Played with a single deck of cards. This game is often sought by card counters, as it gives them a better opportunity to put their skills to the test.
- Caribbean 21 Blackjack – The ace is always worth a single point in this game, and the ultimate objective is to get a hand comprised of an ace and two cards worth 10 points apiece (known as “Caribbean 21”).
- Super Fun 21 Blackjack – A number of different rules are included in this variant, but one of the most popular involves a natural blackjack from the player always defeating the same hand from the dealer. Hands can be split up to four times, and a six-card hand worth 20 is an automatic winner.
- Face Up 21 Blackjack – As you might expect from the name, both of the dealer’s cards are dealt facing up. Also known as Double Exposure or Dealer’s Disclosure.
- Blackjack Switch – Players manage two hands simultaneously, with the option of swapping one card from each.
- Match Play 21 Blackjack – The ten cards have been removed from the deck, but a number of bonuses have been included to compensate.
While there are some great blackjack variants available, keep in mind that the house still has an advantage over the player. Even if the rules appear to provide an advantage to the customer, other rules or the overall odds are adjusted to compensate. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that the casino would ever give up its edge.
How Blackjack Casino Bonuses Work
When you make a deposit at a blackjack casino, you’ll often be eligible to receive a matching bonus worth the same amount that was just added to your account. In other cases, it might be 50% of your deposit or some other percentage. These bonuses often apply to all games, while in other cases they’re limited to slots or games of blackjack.
A sticky bonus can never be cashed out. While it provides you with free money to play with, the bonus amount stays (or “sticks”) within the casino. The money won with the bonus, however, can eventually be withdrawn. Less often, the casino may offer a cash bonus that is eligible for withdrawal.
Before you can take out any money associated with the bonus, you’ll have to meet the site’s wagering requirements. This often applies to the combined amount of the deposit and bonus, although the deposit is sometimes left out of the equation at more generous casinos.
For example, let’s look at a standard bonus requirement that applies to both the deposit and free money. If you made a deposit of $100 with a 100% matching bonus, then you would have $200 to play with. If the wagering requirement was 35x, then you would have to wager $7,000 before requesting a withdrawal (200 x 35).
Not all games count equally, however. Slots always count 100% towards meeting a wagering requirement, because their high house edge makes it likely that the customer will lose their bonus money while trying to meet the playthrough amount. Given its low house edge, blackjack is often left off the list of eligible games, or it counts as low as 8%. In this last example, a wager of $100 on blackjack would only count $8 towards satisfying the casino’s requirement.
Tips for Winning at Internet Blackjack
Blackjack Real Money
While there’s no guaranteed way to win at Internet blackjack casinos, you should find the following tips and techniques useful.
Legit Online Blackjack Reddit
- Learn basic strategy. This method of play tells you what to do for every possible blackjack scenario. The average player competes against a house edge of about 2%, while those who bother to learn basic strategy only face a 0.5% edge. That might not sound like much of a difference, but it can be huge over hundreds or thousands of hands.
- Always stand when your total is 17 or higher.
- No matter which version of blackjack you’re playing, always make sure you’re familiar with the rules and payout structure.
- Always split aces or eights.
- Forget about card counting at online casinos. That’s because the casino shuffles the decks after every hand, which renders card counting effectively useless. The only exception might be single deck blackjack at a multi-player table.
- If you’re looking for a beginner’s blackjack strategy, try the following: hit on a total of 3 to 11; on a total of 12 to 16, hit if the dealer is showing more than 6 and stand on anything else; always stand on a total of 17 to 20; if you have an ace/seven, hit if the dealer has a total higher than 8, but stand on anything else.
- When you have a total of 10, double down unless the dealer is showing a 10 or ace.
- Manage your bankroll properly. If you only have $100 to spend, don’t sit at a table with $50 minimum wagers. You’re better off at the $1 table, because you’ll get lots more gambling excitement for your money.
- Always stand when you have a splittable pair of face cards or 10s.