NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The ClubWPT.com “WPT Choctaw Main Event VIP Package” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on or about March 2, 2020 at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on or about March 15, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, entrants will have the opportunity to participate in the qualifying tournaments identified below in order to compete for the opportunity to win one VIP Package (as defined below).
Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the Terms (as defined herein) and the decisions of WPT Enterprises, Inc., 17877 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only individuals who are (i) twenty-one (21) years of age or older and a legal resident of one of the states or countries listed at https://www.clubwpt.com/prize-eligibility/ at the time of entry, (ii) are members of ClubWPT.com, and (iii) are otherwise legally eligible to enter a casino and/or card room per Oklahoma State Law, are eligible to enter the Promotion. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor and its parent(s) and subsidiary(ies) (the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are NOT eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. All entrants must comply with Sponsor's terms and conditions (the “Terms”), located at https://www.clubwpt.com/terms-service-vip/ and incorporated herein by this reference. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall govern and control. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion tournament dates & time:
WPT Choctaw Main Event Package: Sunday, March 8, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EST and Sunday, March 15, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EST.
- PARTICIPATION: In order to participate in the Promotion tournaments, all eligible members MUST:
- Buy-in directly for the posted TP buy-in amount for that Promotion tournament, or
- Qualify via any daily WPT Choctaw Satellite tournament commencing Monday, March 2, 2020 and concluding Saturday, March 14, 2020.
- VIP PACKAGE:
- Each winner of the Promotion will receive a VIP Package prize with an approximate retail value of $6,000 including one (1) buy-in to the WPT Choctaw Main Event, four (4) nights stay at the Choctaw Casino & Resort in Durant, Oklahoma, travel allowance for airfare and incidentals, and a ClubWPT swag bag.
- Each VIP Package includes $1,400 that may be used toward airfare, or as otherwise determined at package winner’s discretion. Each winner is responsible for arranging their own travel to and from the casino, and all costs and expenses associated with travel (including incidentals). Any additional expenses will be the sole responsibility of the package winner.
- Each package winner will receive a four night stay at the Choctaw Casino & Resort in Durant, Oklahoma (valued at approximately $900). Check in will be on May 15th, the day before starting the Day 1-B heat (see below). Check out will be on May 19th, the day after the last day of play for this tournament. A deposit or presentation of a credit card by the VIP Package winner may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel.
- Each package winner will be pre-registered into the $3,700 WPT Choctaw Main Event and play the Day 1-B heat on Saturday, May 16, 2020. Please note: the final table of the WPT Choctaw Main Event will be filmed for TV at Luxor Casino in Las Vegas inside the HyperX Esports Arena on May 29, 2020.
- Each winner of a VIP Package may substitute in place of the VIP Package, a one-time cash payment of $2,000. If the VIP Package is not claimed by Monday, May 4, 2020, the winner forfeits the prize and ClubWPT may, in its sole discretion, provide the winner with a cash payment of $2,000. The choice of prize substitution must be made in writing and once made, is final. Please see our Official Official Tournament Rules for more information.
- Additional Cash Prizes: $500 cash will be awarded to the remaining finishers at the final table, places 2nd through 9th according to the following payout schedule: 2nd place, $150; 3rd place, $100; 4th place, $75; 5th – 6th place, $50; 7th – 9th place, $25.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The VIP Package winner must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the VIP Package winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the VIP Package winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the VIP Package described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Prize Claim Documents (as defined below) and/or other travel documents. In the event the VIP Package winner engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the VIP Package winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize(s) are non-assignable and non-transferable. Any prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential prize winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within three (3) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for the Promotion Entities to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's, or any other person's, computer system which is occasioned by participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor's control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
- ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (a) the Promotion, (b) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (c) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (ii) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (iii) the arbitration shall be held in Orange County, California; (iv) the arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with the Promotion; (v) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (vi) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only entrant's and/or Sponsor's individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (vii) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; (viii) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD, and entrant is unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on entrant's behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator; (ix) if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (x) with the exception of subpart (vi) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (vi) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
- WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The ClubWPT.com “WPT Choctaw Main Event Seat VIP Package” Promotion Winners List, c/o ClubWPT.com, 17877 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614.
2020 © Club Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Choctaw Poker Promotions, blackjack academy, casinos in chicago area, roulette tyrolienne regle jeu. Gods of Gold INFINIREELS Touch. Real Money Slots. Payout Speed 1-3 days. MasonSlots Choctaw Poker Promotions. For thrilling casino games to indulge in, this hotel features slot machines, table games, racebooks, and poker promotions. Over 4,300 slot machines are offered at Choctaw. Guests can enjoy a night of fun as Choctaw. Choctaw Casino and Resort Durant gaming, entertainment, dining and accomodations. 6 promotions and offers, 16 dining options, Choctaw Rewards Club details and benefits. The current World Series of Poker Circuit at Choctaw Durant had just one non-Hold’em ring event on the schedule, Event #4: $600 Congress. Out of 175 entrants, the 5-card PLO Hi-Lo tourney ultimately boiled. 1) Those looking to win their way into the $1,000 main event ($1 Million GTD) at a discount can do so for as little as $50+$15 with a number of super and mega satellites on the schedule.
When it comes to gambling, Jena Choctaw Pines Casino is your winning destination. Every day, winners hit it big! The windfalls are big, and guests leave with more in their wallets with over $2 million in jackpots paid out each month! We’re the luckiest casino giving you the most rewards!
Winners come here for over 700 slot games and over $2 million in jackpots every month!
Pull up a chair with your friends in The Pines Poker Room. There’s never a limit on excitement!
You’ll always find exciting promotions and the hottest casino fun whenever you play!
The Pines Difference
Choctaw Casino Poker Tournament Schedule
More Winning and More Smiles!
Choctaw Casino Durant Poker Room
Jena Choctaw Pines Casino is in a class all its own! Our exclusive games give you more gaming excitement for your dollar. Come to the casino where players hit more and where guests win more and more often. The Pines has awarded over $2 million in jackpots every month for over a year! 22bet apk download for android windows 7. More winning and more smiles. That’s The Pines Difference!
Choctaw Casino Poker Tournament Results
You Could Be Next!
Each month brings a new group of lucky players. Our winners boast some of the biggest jackpot payouts in the Alexandria area, and they keep getting bigger and bigger!
Choctaw Casino Poker Room
New Machines Now Available
Choctaw Casino Poker Schedule 2020
Jumbo Wilds, Totem Treasure, Flying Horse, Moonlit Diamonds, Rumble Rumble, and Rampaging Bull and so many more!