8 Whiteman Street,3006Melbourne
Crown Promenade Hotel offers spacious rooms with views of Port Phillip Bay or the city and Yarra River. Guests have access to a restaurant, bar, indoor swimming pool and fitness center.
#2 Best Value of 3 Melbourne Casino Hotels “Breakfast is overlooking the Yarra River, spa bath with tv in bathroom, views of the city and the Yarra, Located with the casino and heaps of shopping (dfo) restaurants (casual & fine dining beat by.”. Book your tickets online for Crown Casino, Melbourne: See 2,108 reviews, articles, and 496 photos of Crown Casino, ranked No.65 on Tripadvisor among 676 attractions in Melbourne.
Each room at Crown Promenade Melbourne includes a luxury private bathroom, 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and a minibar. High-speed Wi-Fi access is available.
Guests can work out in the fully-equipped fitness center or relax next to the indoor swimming pool with views of the city skyline. Steam rooms and a masseuse are also available.
Mesh Restaurant offers stylish modern cuisine in elegant surroundings. Tonic Bar has an outdoor terrace and serves cocktails.
Located in Melbourne's vibrant Southbank entertainment precinct, Crown Promenade has direct access to the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex, offering world-class restaurants, bars and shopping.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Crown Promenade Melbourne
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
Pool and Spa
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool (year-round)
- Swimming pool
- Car rental
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Baggage storage
- ATM on site
Entertainment & Family Services
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Honeymoon suite
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kits available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Is There Casinos In Australia
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Breakfast to-go containers
- Delivered food covered securely
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 44 per day.
Policies of Crown Promenade Melbourne
These are general hotel policies for Crown Promenade Melbourne. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Crown Casino In Melbourne Australia
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and Extra Beds
Free!Up to three children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Crown Casino In Melbourne Australia
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- Debit card
- UnionPay credit card
- Diners Club
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that full payment is required upon arrival. An additional $100 bond per night is also required.
Please note that there is a 1.2% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Please note that check in is only available for guests over 18 years of age. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or an official guardian. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. This photo ID must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation.
Please note that Crown Promenade Melbourne requires an AUD 100 credit card pre-authorization or AUD 200 cash deposit upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
See all reviews